Brussels2030 is in charge of preparing Brussels’ candidacy to become the European Capital of Culture in 2030. Discover our mission and activities on brussels2030.be. The offices are located at 63 Avenue d’Auderghem, 1040 Etterbeek (near Schuman and Place Jourdan).
- You have an excellent knowledge of French and Dutch and a good knowledge of English
- You know Brussels well
- You are interested in art and culture
- You are autonomous and also like to work within a team
- You have an eye for detail and precision
- You are punctual and meet deadlines
- You are enthusiastic, motivated, creative, inventive, etc.
- You have experience in Communication
- You love to communicate
- You have good writing and editing skills and are allergic to spelling mistakes
- You have a good knowledge of the Internet and social networks (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and TikTok)
- You have a good knowledge of the Microsoft environment and Office tools (Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You communicate the activities and news of Brussels2030
- You write publications for social networks, the website (WordPress), and newsletters (MailChimp)
- You publish content on our different platforms
- You contribute to the development and improvement of communication strategies: audience, content, platforms, etc.
- You contribute to other tasks and help the team
- A minimum 3-month internship (start date to be agreed)
- Practical work experience, ideal for starting a career in communications, public affairs or culture
- An opportunity to learn, engage and develop professional skills and goals by joining a dynamic team in a changing organisation
- Send your CV and a short presentation with your motivation and availability by email to Laura Loute firstname.lastname@example.org with “Internship Communication” in the subject line